Terms and Conditions
Please find below our terms and conditions for our cleaning services.
- We use national average room sizes when calculating the price over the telephone.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the Client's original requirements change or upon inspection of the property by us.
- For bedrooms bigger than 20 square meters and living rooms bigger than 40 square meters the price will increase.
- The Client must provide electricity and running water at the premises where the service is conducted. Failure to provide these is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
- The Client is responsible for providing access to the their property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks without any special efforts or skills. Failure to provide access to the property is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the company, the account is rendered for immediate payment on the completion of the work/receiving invoice by customer.
- The company reserves the right to cancel an appointment in failure of receiving payment.
- The company reserves the right to charge an extra £50 non-refundable late payment fee, 7 days after completion of the work and not receiving payment.
- The Client can cancel the scheduled service by giving prior notice the day before the cleaning, without incurring any cancellation fees.
- We reserve the right to refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and well being of our operatives.
- The cleaning company has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned cleaning team.
- No refund claims will be considered once the cleaning service has been carried out.
- All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client's satisfaction unless written notice is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 24 hours of the work being completed. We will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Client, or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
- The Client agrees to allow the Company back to re-clean and inspect any disputed areas/items before arranging a third party to carry out services.
- In case of damage, proven to be caused by us, The Company will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired the Company will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the item's present actual cash value toward a like replacement.
- While our operatives make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed. For this specific reason, The Company requests all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away and/or not cleaned by the cleaning operatives.
- The Company may require entry to the location of the claim within 24 hours to correct the problem.
- We shall not be responsible for any damage caused as a result of the Client placing furniture on a carpet which has not completely dried.
- The Company shall not be liable for the shrinkage of carpets as a result of poor fitting.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to Clients property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative using the industry standard cleaning methods.
- Insurance Any work undertaken us is covered by a Public Liability Insurance.
- We will do our best to make sure your appliances are cleaned to a high standard. However, if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased regrettably we will not be liable for ingrained dirt that cannot be removed using chemicals.
- Freezers must be defrosted in advance. As the time-scales for defrosting will not enable us to thoroughly clean it.
- Our Basic or Professional Gardening services do not include waste collection. That is a separate service we can offer.
- Our customers can pay after each visit by Standing Order or bank transfer upon request.
- If company account is used for payment, the client should write down their names or first line of the address in the reference field.
- We require all cleaning equipment (vacuum cleaner, mop and bucked) to be provided by our clients.
- All cleaning appointments should be booked for the same day and time of the week for every appointment.
- If the customer has to cancel the service, he/she should do so at least 24 hours prior to the cleaning appointment. Failure to contact us will result in a cancellation (up to 3h service) £50 non-refundable fee or (over 4h service) fee equivalent to the full charge of the service.
- Our minimum is 2 hours for the weekly service (£30).
- The customer is responsible for providing access to the property at the scheduled time.
- Our company is accustomed to having our revered clients provide their PolishMaids with a spare key.